Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some Quotes to make your day.

Hi Friends,

I was just surfing on the Internet which probably is the best teacher now to us and i saw these wonderful quotes which if followed may add a bit of positivity in your life. I am just sharing the same with you. Hope u all like it as i did.



Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

Walter Elliott






On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.

Friedrich Nietzsche






Use your talent (everybody has one) in anyway you can. Don't keep it for yourself like a miser - spend it like a millionaire!

Lucy MacDonald





I am sure there's a lot more coming up here. I really think of what i can do with this wonderful space given to me. All i can say now is i need your ideas n well wishes to make myself better day by day. God Bless You All.

No comments: